Get Proper Maintenance of Your Septic System
Failing septic systems are expensive to repair or replace, and improper maintenance by homeowners is a common cause of early system failure.
Commercial, Residential or Industrial we are the septic maintenance specialists!
Tips for the Best Septic Management:
- Practice water conservation
- Limit the use of a garbage disposal
- Do not put harsh chemicals such as bleach, disinfectants or pesticides down the drain
- Check household products for suitability for use with a septic tank
- Know the location of your septic system and keep all covers accessible for inspection and maintenance
- Some septic tanks are cemented down during installation. Make sure yours is not sealed otherwise you will need someone to open it before service can be done
- Have the sludge and scum pumped out by Watler and Hislop Services whenever necessary